Sunday, September 29, 2024

If you stopped all #PPAP activity in your company, Would anyone care?

 


If you stopped all PPAP activity in your company, Would anyone care?

 

Most people that answer this question is No, some say it with more adjectives!

 

If that is the case in your company, the bottom line is that you are doing PPAP wrong.  The wrong way is for to simply comply with a customer requirement.  If that is the case, do the minimum amount of effort as possible and send the spreadsheet.

 

I was presenting at a recent ASQ Division conference, and I was pleased to have someone come up to me and say “This is the first time I have heard someone talk about PPAP in a way that my executives will understand.  I have attended PPAP training that tells me how to fill out the forms, but they fail to discuss, in simple terms, why my executives should care.”

 

As a result, I am proud to announce a Better #PPAP Deployment workshop that driven by supporting the business goals.

 

Happy to connect if you would like to learn more…

 

John Cachat

https://www.linkedin.com/in/johncachat/


No comments:

Post a Comment